Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm moving to Utah!

So, I'm moving to Utah in a week. It'll be the second time I'm flying by myself, and I'm still super nervous (mostly because my dad watches a lot of shows like 24, and I keep thinking about terrorists taking over the plane! It's very unlikely, it's more likely that I'll miss my flight -knock on wood!)
Anyway, I'm sure the flight will be fine, obnoxiously inconvenient, but fine, overall.
It's really living in a dorm and being so far away from my family for the first time, ever, that freaks me out! I mean, I whine a lot about my family and being the only Pagan in my family, but I do love my family.
I'm going to be at least 2 hours from any family, and it's freaking me out!.

It's so strange not being able to just pop in to your grandma's house for dinner; I don't know how some people live so far from their families.

I'm just nervous I guess; but at least I can wear sweaters again. Hooray.

My biggest deal about moving into a dorm is I can't take my books. This is horrible, I love my books, they give me comfort! I've kind of decided to bring about 5 books, with me, and I'm having trouble choosing which Ouran High School Host club book to bring, if at all. It's killing me, it's like choosing your favorite kid (probably, I'm not sure because I don't have kids, but I assume it's similar?)

Ok...I guess I'm done whining.



No comments:

Post a Comment