Monday, August 6, 2012

Mutant Mosquito Bites?

Ok, the slightly red spot under my second knuckle is one mosquito bite, and the hideous blotchy thing on my leg is another mosquito bite.
Up until three days ago, our swamp cooler was broken, so we kept our door and windows open for a long time into the night; letting in cool air as well as bugs! Ack!
So, I've been eaten up by all of the mosquitoes, seriously, I was bit on my big toe, my pinkie knuckle, and my forefinger-tip! (I couldn't touch anything without extreme pain!)
Anyway, sometimes, I have regular looking bites, and other times they go all crazy and blood-blistery. I worry about mutant bug bites, and West Nile virus, but I'm sure its nothing; also I know that looking up stuff on Web M.D., will just make me super paranoid.

Just a random post, wondering if anyone else gets weird and blotchy after being bit by bugs?


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever figure out why the one on your leg looks that way? I have been getting those every now and again too.

    ReplyDelete