Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Witches Ladder

So, since I'm moving to a dorm room in about a week or two; and I wanted to have a Witches ladder.
I used some of the stuff from my Witches Ladder Kit (see this old post)  http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7858384001870050870#editor/target=post;postID=1079211172691258059
I braided silver (Goddess), gold (God) and green(The Earth) threads together.
 The colors of the feathers don't really have any sort of significance to the spell, specifically. But in general the colors could be attributes that I'd like to magnify in myself and my roommates.


 Here's a view of it completed, the feathers should go one way, then the other, but I've never really understood how knots work. (You know over/under left and right, which way it will go.)
I added a key at the end, to symbolize opening the doors to friendship and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment