Sunday, September 2, 2012

College

I've been in Utah for about three weeks, now, and I just got through my first week of (real) college. My dorm is a lot nicer than I expected, but the loft bed is so high up, I can be laying down, and put my hands flat, on the ceiling.
My roommates are all Mormon, but they are all super nice and really cool.
Also, this first week, I had my very first date, ever. It was cool.
I've seen about three other pagan students on campus, but I've only talked to one. I kind of want to start a Pagan association or something; because there's Catholic and Mormon associations on campus, but very little for other religions.

I'm taking five classes, and I hope everything works out enough for me to get a GI bill in time for next semester.

Also, pro-tip for life: star crunch + Nutella = The Nectar of the GODS!!!

I've kind of told my roommates that I'm a pagan, and they are super cool with it, but I know that I'm going to have a hard time of practicing any ritual magick. So I think it will have to be mostly thought and 'will' magick.

 Here's a shot of my desk; super messy, I know. And it took me forever to get my Brave poster up behind the desk!
 See how close to the ceiling I am? My bright yellow sheets and my MLP:FIM poster that my brother and I colored together.
 My closet, filled with shoes and laundry.
Mini fridge for college snacks, it has a dry erase surface for notes.
Yummy College Treat: Take a spoon, get a little bit of peanut butter, and a little whipped cream, and top it all off with some chocolate syrup. Eat quickly, because the syrup will drip right off the spoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment