Friday, September 14, 2012

Tarot Cards

 I ordered a traditional Rider-Waite Tarot deck a few days ago. I mainly got it for my Halloween Costume (A fortune teller)
But, it was so strange, when I got the package, I couldn't wait to open it. I went through the cards right then and there. It was awesome.
 Here's the cards spread over my computer, Death at the front, He's one of my favorite cards/characters.
Her's my most recent fortune, from about 5 minutes ago.
The 8 of swords : Moving on
The Ace of Wands: New energy
The two of Wands: Choices


I love my Tarot cards, I used to dismiss divination, but I really like it now that I have a tangible connection with modern Pagans.
I can't really explain how it feels, but it's nice.
I even read my roommates fortune, she was really cool about it.
~Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment