Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Star Tiles

 I can't seem to get a good picture of these, probably because of the flash and the glittery green paint.

Anyway, I've made these tiles as my own personal divination runes...tiles...things.
The main runes are the planetary symbols, and the elemental symbols; they represent the things I should focus on and the traits that should help me work on my problem.
And seasonal and moon phase tiles for time line. And then a sun, moon and egg symbol, that represents man, woman and child.


 It took forever to make them (not really, it probably only took an hour and a half, but I'm super impatient when it comes to crafting.) I made 24 tiles from white polymer clay. Then I painted both sides bark brown (like a tree, I didn't misspell dark), and painted on the symbol in glitter green.

No comments:

Post a Comment